Saturday, February 26, 2011

Church Potluck

So we're having a potluck this Sunday, February 27. And you're all welcome to Tiny Church!  Someone's bringing sandwich stuff, and I'm bringing Korean BBQ, so I'm not really sure why you wouldn't come by.
Worship is at 11am, lunch is at 12noon. Come feast with us!

New Covenant Presbyterian Church
240 Creek Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

But if you're not in the area and still want some Korean BBQ, here's the recipe I used: Crockpot Korean Beef Ribs. I used cut up stir fry beef instead. You could make it with other meats, tofu, or and/or vegetables. It's really quite delicious served over rice.

So you should come by, is all I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there in spirit and I must try to make that Korean Beef Rib recipe. Wishing you a worship service and potluck full of good fellowship and love! Janet

    ReplyDelete